Σάββατο 28 Απριλίου 2018

''Exquisite'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog April Moodboard



 Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the Dusty Attic blog and I would like to share with you
my layout inspired from that gorgeous moodboard.


I got inspired by the beautiful photos and the colors. I really loved the blue, yellow and white combinaton. 
It's so inspiring! Don't you agree?


Here are some detailed photos...


 I used the ''Twilight'' paper from the ''Hazy Days'' 7dots Studio collection. I created texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the ''Afternoon Delight Denim'' Lindy's spray.


I painted the pieces from the ''Lattice Small'' chipboard and the word title from the ''Mini Words #3'' with the Finnabair ''Pure Sunshine'' acrylic paint


 The chippies from the ''Foliage #12'' were also painted with the Sparks ''Fairy Wings'' acrylic paint.


 As a final touch I added art stones along with some ''Peacock Green'' glass beads and made splatters with white acrylic ink.

  

Dusty attic products used:

   




Thank you for stopping by.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου