Δευτέρα 23 Απριλίου 2018

'Wild at Heart'' - DT Card for More Than Words Mini Challenge



 Hello everyone!

I'm back today to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.


The word of this month's challenge is ''Wild''.
 
Here you can see some details...
 

 I used for my card papers from the ''Dreamscapes'' 7dots Studio collection.
To start, I made some mixed media on the background with modeling paste and a stencil and then heat embossed the pattern with the ''Angel Wings Gold'' Lindy's Gang embossing powder.


  Then, I made some stamping here and there and I added color with the Finnabair Sparks ''Dragon's Eye'' and ''Fairy Wings'' acrylic paints.


When everything was glued down, I added some ''Gold Rush''  glass glitter along with some yellow glitter and colored a little more with the Finnabair Sparks acrylic paints. 


The final touch was made with some splatters with white acrylic ink.


Well thats all from me today!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


2 σχόλια:

  1. Mary, dear, thank you so much for visiting my site:) I admit, I have so little time to do that, so I take any reminder there is and your comment was it:) I truly love your work, been following you for so long already, you are my inspiration! Thanks a lot! big, big hugs! xo Asia

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή