Τετάρτη 4 Απριλίου 2018

''Remember Today'' - DT Layout for Maja Design April Moodboard



Hello my dear friends!!!
I'm back tonight to share with you my layout made for Maja's Design April Moodboard.

A beautiful moodboard with color combinations I love the most...



Some close ups...


I used the back side of the ''Gardening'' paper from the gorgeous ''Enjoying Outdoors'' collection as the main paper for my background and I made some layers behide my photo with the tags from the ''Tags & Journaling cards'' paper. 


First, I gave my background a coat of clear gesso. When it was dried, I added some texture with paper texture paste and a stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the ''Open Arms Amethyst'' Lindy's spray. 


 I painted the flourish chipboard with the Finnabair sparks ”Iris Potion” acrylic paint. The chipboard title and the leaves from the ''Foliage #8'' were also painted with the sparks ''Fairy Wings'' paint. The chipboards and the flowers I used, are from Dusty Attic. 
 

 When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and sprinkled a little glitter in purple. The final touch was made with some splatters with white ink.



Papers used:




That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου