Κυριακή 1 Απριλίου 2018

''Spread Your Wings'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog




Hello my dear friends!

New month is starting today and at More Than Words we have a new challenge. 
Since spring has arleady started our challenge is about nature and animals. 
It's so inspiring... don't you think?



Word Inspiration - NATURE
Creative Challenge - ANIMAL


NATURE is full of miracles, and one of them are butterflies which I love so much. Their life is a huge miracle of nature! I decided to add a photo depicting lots of them as well as a few chipboard butterflies for the ANIMAL image part of the challenge.


Here are some close ups of my layout...
 

 For my layout, I used papers from the ''Dreamscapes'' 7dots Studio collection. My main paper is the ''Twinkle''.


 To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. Then, I created texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil and when dried, I added color with the Finnabair acrylic paint ''Deep Waters''.


I painted the ''Foliage #9'' chipboards with the Finnabair Sparks ''Fairy Wings'' acrylic paint. The butterflies from the ''Flutterbies #3'' and the chippies from the ''Lattice Small'' were also painted with the ''Pure Sunshine'' paint. All the chipboards I used are Dusty Attic and the flowers are Prima Marketing. 


 When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and sprinkled a little blue glitter on them.



That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου