Πέμπτη 3 Μαΐου 2018

''Memories'' - DT Canvas for More Than Words Challenge Blog




Hello my dears!

I'm back tonight to share with you my project for More Than Words challenge blog. 
This month we have a very interesting and so inspiring challenge. 
 

Word Inspiration - MEMORIES
Creative Challenge - FRAME

"A life without MEMORIES... that's no life at all!" I chose to use that quote on my project because I do believe that to be true. Memories are the treasures of our lives. For the creative challenge, I have used a large resin FRAME.


Here are some close ups...


To start, I covered the canvas with white gesso. Then, I applied some white crackle paste here and there and then I created more texture with modeling paste and a stencil.


I added color with the ''Whale Watch Blue'' Lindy's Gang spray. I made a little stamping and then heat embossed the pattern with the ''Midnight Bronze'' Lindy's powder.


 I used the Finnabair Sparks ''Magical Pond'', ''Mermaid Sparkle'' and ''Steampunk Copper''  acrylic paints to color the resin frame. After that, I gently rubbed on it with a small brush some ''Bronze Age'' wax. I treated the same way all the Dusty Attic chipboards I added.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and sprinkled a little blue glitter on them.



Challenge Entering

Mixed Media & Art April Challenge - Deep Inside


I was inspired by the sketch which I've rotated and by the beautiful color palette.



That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your time!


4 σχόλια: