Πέμπτη 3 Μαΐου 2018

''Treasure'' - DT Layout for Maja Design May Moodboard




Hello my dear friends!!!
 
I'm back tonight to share with you my layout made for Maja's Design May Moodboard.




Here are some close ups...


I used the back side of the ''Flowers Everywhere'' paper from the gorgeous ''Summertime'' collection.

 
To start, I applied a coat of clear gesso on my paper. When it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the ''Autumn Maple Crimson'' Lindy's spray.


I painted the ''Small Scroll #2'' flourish chipboard and the title word with the Finnabair sparks ''Fairy Wings” acrylic paint. I used the metallique ''Royal Red'' to paint the ''Lattice small'' chipboards.
 

The small frame behide my photo from the ''Fancy Frames #1'' set and the ''Foliage #10'' chippies were also painted with the sparks ''Butterfly Spells'' paint. All the chipboards I used are from Dusty Attic.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and made the final touch with some splatters with white ink. 

 Paper used:




That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου