Τετάρτη 23 Μαΐου 2018

''Keep Moving Forward'' - DT Tag for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello dears!

Today, I'm back to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.

The word of this month's challenge is ''Keep''.
 
 
 
Some close ups...
 
 
To start, I applied I coat of black gesso on the black cardstock and to all the embellishments. Then, I made some mixed media on the background with modeling paste and a stencil and heat embossed the pattern with the ''Midnight Teal'' Lindy's Gang embossing powder. For more shine, I added a little ''Teal'' mica powder on the background.


Next, I made some stamping here and there and to give more interest I heat embossed again the pattern with the ''King Midas Gold'' Lindy's powder.


 When everything was glued down, I painted my combosition with the Finnabair Metallique ''Emerald Green'' and the Spark ''Dragon's Eye'' acrylic paints. I finished up with some waxes on ''Turquoise Satin'', ''White Gold'' and ''Vintage Gold'' colors.

 
The final touch was made by added some ''Turquoise'' glass beads along with some ''Copper'' and ''Platinum'' glass glitter. Some splatters with white acrylic ink and my tag was ready.
 
 
With my tag I'm entering on the Mixed Media World May Challenge...
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου