Κυριακή 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

''Two Hearts Beating'' - DT Layout for Crafty Life


Hello everyone!!!

Today, I'm up on the Crafty Life blog, sharing with you a layout made for January challenge.  The challenge is about "Happy moments" or "Happy memories" and I choose to create a monochromatic and a little bit dark but full of love layout. 

Here are some detailed photos...







I used the ''Snicker'' paper from the ''Homegrown'' collection for my background, 2Crafty chipboards, Prima Marketing flowers and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders. You can find all the products on Crafty Life.

With my page I'm entering the 7dots Studio January challenge.




Thank you for stopping by!


5 σχόλια:

  1. wow wow wow beautiful I love it !!! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Another stunning page sweetie, like always, you worked your Mary-Magic again! Wonderful, I really love it...Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Another gorgeous layout !!! It's fabulous !! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Fabulous layout with so many amazing details!
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή