Παρασκευή 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

''Treasure'' - Mixed Media Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang DT with a VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hello my friends!
Today, I want to share with you a DT layout I made for Lindy's Stamp Gang blog, using Starburst Sprays and Embossing Powders from Lindy’s.


I started by applying modeling paste with a stencil and then heat embossed the pattern with Cosmic Pink Blue powder.


I made splatters on my background with three sprays, Cotton Candy PinkSalt Water Taffy and Cheshire Cat Cherry.



The chipboard was heat embossed with two powders. Firstly, I used the Cosmic Pink Blue and then the Oom Pah Pah Pink.


I love the way the chipboards turned out! When the second powder was melted it looked like crackle and the first one was shown through the crackles. See what I mean?


And, here are some close-ups so you can see the details of the finished page.







I have also made a video tutorial with the procedure. 



Lindy’s Stamp Gang Products used:
Sprays:  Cotton Candy Pink, Salt Water Taffy and Cheshire Cat Cherry
Embossing Powders: Cosmic Pink Blue and Oom Pah Pah Pink

Other products used:
7dots Homegrown paper collection, 2Crafty Chipboards, Finnabair modeling paste, Gel medium, Prima Marketing flowers, Cuts2vuv flair, Finnabair Licorice Glass Glitter.


Challenge Entering

 Cuts2luv



Thank you my friends for your time!


6 σχόλια:

  1. Beautiful, love all of the details and the impact of the stars! Thanks for your participation to Cuts2Luv. Good luck!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. So fabulous Mary! I love your work! Thank you for playing with us at Cuts2luv challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. SO Beautiful ! Love It ! Thank's to play with us at Cuts2luv !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Mary this page is AMAZING, I saw it on Instagram and just loved it. So soft and delicate, perfect for that picture and our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuts2luv !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Amazing layout !!! So beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at the Cuts2luv !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή