Πέμπτη 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

''Adore You'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge


 Hello everyone!

Today, I have a new layout to share with you, made for the color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog. The colors are so romantic and inspired me to create a romantic full of loving feeling layout.




And some close ups photos, so you can see the details...


For my layout, I used the ''Dreamy'' paper from the ''Homegrown'' 7dots studio collection.


To create my background I used modeling paste with a stencil. When dried, I colored the background with ''Frozen Jack Frost'', ''Salt Water Taffy'' and ''Autumn Maple Crimson'' sprays and made some splatters with white gesso. 


I heat embossed the title with ''Magic Moon Pearls'' and the flourish chipboard with ''Midnight Bronze'' embossing powders. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty. The flowers and the embellishments are Prima Marketing.


To finish my page, I added some art stones and silver microbeads.



Well, my friends that was all for today!

Don't forget to step over to the blog to see what the other girls have made for you.


Thank you so much for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου