Τρίτη 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

''Precious'' - DT Layout for Maja Design Moodboard


Hello my friends!
I have a new layout to share with you today made for Maja's Design February Moodboard.


Here is the beautiful moodboard...


and, some detailed photos...






I used the ''1922'' paper from the ''Vintage Summer Basics'' collection for my background, and the ''1923'' and the ''1933'' papers to mat my photo. All the chipboards are 2Crafty chipboard and the mediums are Finnabair's. I also used ''Autumn Maple Crimson'' and ''Cotton Candy Pink'' sprays along with ''Rasberry Lemonade'' and ''Gilded Burgundy Brass'' powders from Lindy's Stamp Gang.


 Papers used:





That's all from me, my friends! Don't forget to step over at the blog for more inspiration! Some wonderful projects are waiting to inspire you!


Thank you for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου