Δευτέρα 2 Μαΐου 2016

Princess Dream

Hello my scrappy friends!

Today I'm going to share with you, a layout, I made as a guest designer at ScrapClub Kiev blog for May Challenge. Thank you, ladies, for the invitation. It was a pleasure to design for your team!

The challenge is about ''Fairy tales'' and the moodboard is amazing. I really loved it. The soft blue and pink tones and the beautiful photos made me dream about princesses and fairy tales.

This is my layout...







And this is the amazing moodboard...



I got my inspiration from the colors and the dreamy photos and created my page on a ''Secret Diary'' paper from 7dots Studio ''Cold Country'' collection that matched my photo perfectly. I wanted to make my page sparkle so I used my Lindy's stamp gang mists. Some Prima blooms and embellishments, silver thread and splash microbeads completed the glow. I wish you could show you how much my page shines!

Step on the blog and take a look at the great work the girls made... Hope I can inspire you, too!!!

For my page I used the sketch from Memuaris sketch challenge...


I'm also entering at 7dots Studio April Challenge...


Thank you for stopping by!!!

9 σχόλια:

  1. Υπέροχη σύνθεση!!Ωραίο στήσιμο στο κέντρο της σελίδας και τα κλαστερ φοβερά!!Οι πέρλες κάνουν την διαφορά!!Καλή επιτυχία και σε ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σου στη 7Dots.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Awesome! I love Your layout!
    Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Gorgeous, romantic page! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Wow! So fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration. Dasha, DT Memuaris.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Stunning textures and lovely color scheme! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Очень красиво, как всегда, впрочем. Спасибо от ТМ Мемуарис

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή