Τετάρτη 18 Μαΐου 2016

Magical Memories

Hello my friends!!!
Today, I have to show you my layout, for a Guest Desinging, at Bumaga-Maraka Challenge blog. Thank you, ladies, for the invitation!!! 

My layout is based in their May Sketch Challenge...


I used my new Prima Marketing ''Salvage District'' Collection and I really loved those papers.

Some close ups...





I made my background with Finnabair light paste and a stencil, my favorite Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and some stamps. Then I primed my chipboards with gesso and when they dried I heat embossed them. Set my cluster and some final touches with some splatters. Of course, couldn't be missing my beloved microbeads and glass glitter and my page was ready...

...and this is the sketch...


Challenges entering...




- Mixed Media Place: April Challenge - Creative Jum #18


- Words and Paintery May Challenge


With my page I'm taking part in the DT Call, as well as in the challenge.


9 σχόλια:

  1. Amazing Layout Thanks for playing at Mixed media place

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Sweet and romantic project! Thank you for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πανεμόρφη σελίδα Μαίρη μου!!! Ευχαριστούμε που επαιξες μαζί μας στο Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Very cool colors and composition ♥ Thank You for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Very romantic, beautiful project. Thank you for playing with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Thanks for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Wonderful page! Thank you for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Very romantic layout. it's beautiful. Thank you for joining us att Words & Paintery this month

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή