Πέμπτη 26 Μαΐου 2016

Magic Time

Hello everyone!

Today I made a spring - summer feeling layout!!! The photo shows one of my favorite time these seasons. I love sitting in the beach and stearing the sea... it's so relaxing... don't you think?







I used 13arts new colection ''Out of the blue'' and the background paper ''Blue mood''. 13arts mediums (clear gesso, white gesso and gel medium) with "Always the music" and "Your Art" stencils, pastel turquise and paste lime mists and my new adiction, rainbow color duo in turquise. White splash ink, colored fine-grained grit mixed with prima art stones and a little sisal.

Entering Challenges






I used Heart Flourish Chipboard and I got inspired from the colors, the flowers and the flourish shapes on the gate. I also used two feathers.
Thats all for today!!!

Thank you for your time!!!

3 σχόλια:

  1. WOW! Stunning layout! Love the subtle use of the white feathers, lively colors, gorgeous layering, and fabulous framing! Amazing page! Thank you for playing along with the Creative Embellishments May Challenge! :D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. this is so stunning...love it! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Είναι υπέροχη η σελίδα σου Μαίρη μου! Σ ευχαριστούμε πολύ που έπαιξες μαζί μας!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή