Τετάρτη 1 Ιουνίου 2016

Neverending Love

Hello there!!!

Today, I want to share with you my latest layout, which is for June Challenge at Crafty Life Challenges blog.
The summer has officialy started and the challenge theme is...

''Watercolors''









I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists for my background over finnabair mediums to give it the watercolor, messy feeling. 2Crafty Chipboards and Petalloo blooms complete my page.

Challenges Entering

More than Words June Challenge

When I saw the word inspiration ''IMAGINE'', I immediately thought about love... neverending love and that I can't imagine my life without love... 

Zhazhda-tvorchestva - "Lettering and the Watercolor"


 For the lettering I used a handwrite stencil and a handwrite title.

 Lindy's Stamp Gang May Challenge...


Products I used...

Open Arms Amethyst mist
Tea Pot Purple mist
Ponderosa pines olive magical powder
Queen Sheda's Silver embossing powder
Hollyhock Scarlet Plum embossing powder

Thank you for your time...


8 σχόλια:

  1. Beautiful take on our challenge Mary. Love what you have done with your background and getting MESSY !!! Love it. Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολύ πολύ ωραίο και οτι πρέπει για την "ακατάστατη" πρόκλησή μας !! Τέλειο !! Φιλιά πολλα απο το More than Words !!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Τι όμορφα χρωματα Μαίρη και πολύ γλυκιά φωτο! Ευχαριστούμε που επαιξες μαζί μας στο More than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This is such a GORGEOUS layout... Thanks Mary for joining in over @ More Than Words!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh, what a beautiful layout!! Thank you for 'getting creatively messy' with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Another stunning piece! Gorgeous background work!Perfectly messy! :) All the best from MTW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This is lovely
    Thanks for joining us at Lindys Stamp Gang

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή