Πέμπτη 30 Ιουνίου 2016

Escape

Hello my friends!!!
Last month, I won at the sketch challenge in Memuaris Challenge blog and I was asked to be a guest designer for this month. Of course and I couldn't say no... so here is my layout based on their new sketch, which I realy loved!!!


...some close ups...
 



I used 7dots ''Yuletide'' Collection and the ''Gingerbread'' paper.
I made ​​my background with Finnabair graphite texture paste and a stencil, my favorite Lindy's Stamp Gang black mist and some stamps. I used 2Crafty chipboards which I heat embossed with black embossing powder. Set my clusters and made some final touches with some black pearls.

And this is the sketch...

 
Thank you ladies for the invitation!!! It was my pleasure to design for your blog!!!



 Thank you all for stopping by...

12 σχόλια:

  1. Μαίρη την αγάπησα την σελίδα!!! υπέροχη!! και τέλειο σκετς!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Εξαιρετική σύνθεση Μαιρούλα!!!Και πολύ ωραίο σκέτς!!!Καλή επιτυχία σε ευχαριστούμε που έπaιξες μαζί μας στη 7dots.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. amazing creation thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio Challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. such an amazing page! Really love this composition, something I had in mind too to create a page with sometime! It really fits the challenge well. Thank you for joining this months challenge at 7 dots studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Such an awesome layout Mary!! Thank you for joining in with our "Urban" theme challenge over at 7 Dots xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Wow!! Amazing Mary!!! Love it ....Thank you for joining this months challenge at 7dots studio xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. a very unusual job! awesome! thank you for playing with 7dots studiо!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. This is so COOL! Loving the composition and the photos in an angle! Thank you so much for joining the "Urban" challenge over at 7 Dots Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Ah lady - this is awesome! Really beautiful! Thank you for taking part in the 7 Dots Studio Challenges!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. I love this composition! Wow! Thank you for joining 7Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Amazin
    Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)g layout!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. So very elegant and sophisticated. love this!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή