Πέμπτη 2 Ιουνίου 2016

Love Story

Hello everyone!!!

Back here again, with my layout for the June Challenge at Scrap Africa Challenge blog... This time we have a beautiful moodboard with soft colors... loved the soft pink and green colors and I made my page with them...


I used 7dots paper from the ''Soulmate'' Collection, Finnabair mediums, Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and Creative embellishments and wycinanka chipboards.





And, this is the moodboard...



I'm entering at Scrapclub Kiev Sketch Challenge...


Thank you all for your time...

3 σχόλια:

  1. Stunning and beautiful page Mary! Love everything about it! You know I adore your work! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wonderful page, such juicy colors!
    Thank you for your participation in the task from Kiev stripclub

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. So colorful page! And beautiful flowers! Thank you choosing Kiev Scrupclub sketch!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή