Δευτέρα 23 Μαΐου 2016

Always together - Guest Design for Maja Design Blog

And, here is the second layout for Maja Design Blog, my friends!


For this one, I used The ''Vintage Autumn Basics'' Collection and the No. IV, No. V, No. VI and No. XVI papers.

In the center of my paper I glued down two torn strips of paper one against the other. Then I mixed Finnabair Light Paste with Peach Opal Mica powder and applied with two different stencils.



I heat embossed my chipboards and die cuts with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders ''Midnight Ruby'' and ''Angel Wings Ruby''. Then I made some random stamping.
 


I added a big floral cluster on the one side of my round chipboard and placed my embellishments.



To finish my layout I made some splashes with ''Clam Bake Beige'' Lindy's mist and glued some pearls.

Papers used:







 I'm entering in the next challenges

Zhazhda-Tvorrchestva Sketch No 38


Berry71blue May Challenge


Scrap N Pieces May-June Challenge



Once again, thank you Camilla for the invitation!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Have a great day!!!

4 σχόλια:

  1. Oh my! Just stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. So so beautiful Mary....the layers of elements and colouring is just fabulous! You know I adore your work! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Εντάξει, τι να πω!!!!!! Είναι υπέροχη κι αυτή! ! Εξαιρετική θα μπορούσα να πω!Ευχαριστούμε και πάλι Μαίρη μου που έπαιξες μαζί μας!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Adorably! Thank you, Zhazda Tvorchestva.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή