Δευτέρα 18 Απριλίου 2016

Never Give Up

Hello everyone!!!

Today, I'm super excited to share with you, my guest design layout for Berry71Bleu Aprils challenge!!! I was the winner on February Challenge and I was ask to be a guest designer for this month!!! Of course, I couldn't say no, how could I? It's a huge honor for me to design for this amazingly talented team!!! Thank you, ladies, for giving me that chance!!! Love you, all!!!

But, enought talking, lets take a look at my layout...







and the wonderful moodboard, I got inspired... oh, I love the pink roses!!!


I used 7dots Studio ''Thoughts Keeper'' collection, Prima marketing pastes and blooms, Lindy's stamp gang mists and Wysinanka chipboards.

I hope you like it and get inspired!!!

Challenges entering

Prima Marketing BAP Aprils Challenge



Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Aprils Challenge - Tulle


7dots Studio March Challenge...


Lindy's Stamp Gang April Challenge


I used...
Midnight Rendezvous Raven
Marigold Yellow Orange
Mango Mania
Cotton Candy Pink
Salt Water Taffy
Golden Angel Wings



Thank you for your time!!!!

Have a great day!!!

10 σχόλια:

  1. Μαγική δουλειά και πάλι Μαίρη...Ισορροπημένη και στυλάτη...Καλή επιτυχία σε όλες τις προκλήσεις, σε ευχαριστούμε που συμμετείχες στη 7Dots.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Amazing, fantastic, absolutelly stunning layout!
    Wonderful background!
    Thank You for joining our challenges at 7 Dots Studio and Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Stunning and soft page! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. this is stunning!! thanks for playing with us at the 7 Dots Studio challenge!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. What a beautiful and feminine layout - I especially like how the piece of tulle looks like a wing - really clever! Thank you for joining us in the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Awesome
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Beautiful layout! I like all the tiny details, layering and texture! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. very delicate, and wonderful background! thank You for playing along with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. This project is just AMAZING! hank you for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo! =)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή