Παρασκευή 15 Απριλίου 2016

Create Art Every Day - My first DT layout for Scrap Africa

Hello my friends!!!
Today, I'm super excited... I have something wonderful to share with you all... from this day I'm in the Scrap Africa Design team, among all those tallended ladies!!! Thank you Denise van Deventer!!! I'm so honored and happy to be in that great team!!!

So this is my layout, inspired by the Aprils moodboard...







And this is the moodboard...


I was inspired by the colors and the quote brougth in my mind my dream... which is to create... create every single moment... every day!!! So, I had to scrap about it...

I used 13arts mists and paper from ''Mental Vacation'' Collection, some wood veneer and of course prima blooms...

Hope I can inspire you to create with us... Step on the blog and take a look on the incredible work the design team created for you. 

With my page I'm entering at Zhazhda-tvorchestva April challenge...


Thank you for your time!!!

5 σχόλια:

  1. Καλως ήρθες στην παρεούλα μας Μαίρη και καλές δημιουργίες!! Πολύ καλή σύνθεση, καλή αρχή!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Absolutely stunning and beautiful page! Love everything about it! Also love that you have joined the Design Tea, at Scrap Africa and know that we can only benefit and be inspired by it! Many , Many Thanks! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Υπέροχη αρχή!! Συγχαρητήρια για την θέση σου σε αυτή την όμορφη ομάδα!! Σου πάει πολύ!! Μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ αυτή η σελίδα!! Καθαρή και φωτεινή!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Congratulations Mary!!!!!! I saw this layout, and had to tell you how much I love your style! It's so pretty, and so well done, you are super talented :) always love all your layers and details, you really nailed the colors of the mood board too!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful layout!
    Thank you for playing with us at Zhazhda-tvorchestva!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή