Πέμπτη 7 Απριλίου 2016

Explore

Hello everyone!!!
Today I'm going to show you a layout I made, as a guest designer at Bumaga-Maraka challenge blog.Thank you, ladies, for the invitation!!!
 




When I saw the moodboard I totally loved it... the black and white combo is one of my favorites and It was a great challenge for me to work with only two colors. At the beginning I found it very difficult but when I start working with it it was so exciting.


So, I got inspired by the colors and the geometrical shapes. I created my page on a white  cardstock with a graphite texture paste, a black mist, some stamps and I had my  background ready with my main colors... Placed my clusters and my layout was ready.

I'm entering at Zhazhda-Tvorchestva sketch challenge...


- 7dots Studio March Challenge...


- Stamps with love...


I hope you liked it...

Thank you for stopping by...

9 σχόλια:

  1. Выдержанность стиля и палитры покоряет. Спасибо, что вдохновились нашим скетчем. Команда блога Жажда Творчества

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Потрясающе, очень нравится палитра!Спасибо от Жажды Творчества!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Υπέροχη δουλειά Μαίρη!!Αυτές οι αντιθέσεις μαγικές!!Σε ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σου στη 7Dots καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Very oryginal!
    I love the black and white effect!
    Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Captivating! Loving the black and white approach! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. fantastic LO!! thanks for playing with us at the 7 Dots Studio challenge!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. I found your blog from the 7dots blog. Your layout is fabulous. Can't take my eyes off the details and the awesome background.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Очень стильная работа. Спасибо от скрап-студии "С любовью"!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. very interesting layout! I like it. Thank you from scrap-studio "with love". :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή