Τετάρτη 6 Απριλίου 2016

Explore - Discover

Hello my friends!
Last month I was on the Top 3 at Scrappolis challenge blog and I was invited to by guest desinger for this month. Thank you, ladies, for the invitation!!! It was a great honor for me to desing for your blog!

Well, the theme of the challenge is ''Lets go''!
It's about space or any cosmic elements (planets, rockets, stars, etc) or even a cosmic background.

And this is my interpretation...






The first thing that came up in my mind was the moon and the stars. Since I was a child I used to stare them every night and thinking how awesome it would be if I could touch them. Even now, some time I have the same feeling. Don't you?


Step on the blog to take a look at the wonderful projects the guest desingers made!

With my page I'm entering at Memuaris sketch challenge...


Thank you for your time!!!

3 σχόλια:

  1. Great work!! Thank you for using Memuaris sketch!
    It was a bit difficult to find the post as the link (in MR Linky) goes to the whole blog.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Excellent!! Thank you for inspiration and such a perfect layout. Dasha, Memuaris.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή