Κυριακή 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2018

''You Light up my Life'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello my dears!

I'm back today to share with you my project for September challenge at More Than Words blog.


This is our challenge board...
 
 
Word Inspiration - SUNSHINE
Creative Challenge - YELLOW
 
Sunshine and yellow is such a perfect combination to me. Even though I don't use very often the color YELLOW on my projects, I can say that it's one of my favorites. For the word inspiration, I used a stick with the word SUNSHINE on it. 



Here are some close ups...
 
 

For my layout, I used the ''Sunny'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Fortune Teller'' collection.


To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. Then, I created texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil and then heat embossed the pattern with the ''Angel Wings Gold'' Lindy's Gang embossing powder. When dried, I added some color with the Finnabair sparks ''Ginger Magic'' acrylic paint.


I cut two pieces from the ''Lacey Frame Large'' chipboard and I painted it with the same acrylic paint I used on my background. The title was also painted the same. The chipboards I used are Dusty Attic.   


When everything was glued down, I mixed some art stones with the ''Ginger Magic'' paint and added them with some gel medium.



That was all from me my friends!
 
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
 
 

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Hi Mary,
    I don’t find the right Words to explain how wonderful i like jour lay-out!!!
    Where do You find always the right and perfect inspiration!!!!
    Mvg gina Belgium 😃🦋

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή