Τρίτη 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2018

''Freeze Frame'' - DT Layout with VIDEO TUTORIAL for The Dusty Attic Blog September Moodboard



Hello dears!

  Tonight, I'm up on the Dusty Attic blog and I have a new layout and a video tutorial to share with you. 

My layout was based on our beautiful September's moodboard.


The beautiful photos of the board gave me inspiration to create a page in green and brown shades with an autumnal feeling using some of our gorgeous chipboards.


Some detailed photos...


I used the 1905 paper from the Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics collection for my background. I created some texture by applying paper paste through a stencil and then I heat embossed the pattern with Lindy's Gang Tannebaum Green Gold EP. To add more interest I made some more stenciling with the ''ABC Stencil'' and some more paper paste. Then, I added color with the Lindy's Sea Grass Green and the Dark Chocolate Truffle sprays.

 
I continued by embossing the chipboards from the ''Drift Wood #1'' and the ''Drift Wood #2'' with the Lindy's Bratwurst Brown EP.


The title from the ''Mini Captions #10'' and the ''Wordpl@y #3'' with the Lindy's Golden Angel Wings EP. Then I randomly rubbed a little White Gold wax.


I colored the ''Wood Slices'' chipboards with the Archival Coffee ink.


When everything was glued down I added some art stones and glass beads and made some splatters with white gesso.



You can watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure here.
 
  

Dusty attic products used:



Well my friends, that is all from me today. 

Thank you for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου