Δευτέρα 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2018

''Trust Your Heart'' - DT Layout for Maja Design September Inspiration



Hello everyone!

Today I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I would like to share with you a layout for my September inspiration.
 
As you may already know, I love searching on Pinterest to find photos to scrap and this time I came across with that amazing photo. I choose some papers from the gorgeous ”Denim & Friends” collection that was just perfect for it. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.


As my main paper I used the ”Stonewashed” and I made some layers behide my photo with the ”Paisley”, the ”Leather” and both sides of the ”Summer Shirt” papers. To start, I gave my background a coat of clear gesso. When it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil.
 

Then I used the ''Clam Bake Beige'' Lindy’s Gang spray to color my page and made some stamping here and there.  
 

I heat embossed the ''Decorative Hinge #4 Small'' chipboards with the ''Aged Ivory'' Stampendous embossing enamel. The ''Fancy Frame #1'' and the title tab from the ''Mini Tabs #5'' were also embossed with the ''Aged Taupe'' enamel and then I randomly rubbed some wax to highlight them a little bit more. All the chipboards are Dusty Attic.
 

When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and I made the final touch with some splatters with white gesso.



Papers used:





That’s all for today, my friends!
 
Thank you for stopping by!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου