Δευτέρα 24 Σεπτεμβρίου 2018

''Look on the Bright Side'' - Set of ATC's for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello dears!

Today, I'm back to share with you a set of ATC's made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.

The word of this month's challenge is ''BRIGHT''.



Some close ups...


 I used a cardboard as a base for my cards and I gave them a coat of white gesso. I applied some Finnabair Stone Effect Paste ''Pumice'' here and there and then I heat embossed it with the Lindy's Gang EP ''Midnight Copper''. To give an extra texture I added a little white crackle paste here and there.


I made my clusters with several Dusty Attic chipboards from the ''Cogs and Gears'' and the ''Industrial Globes'' sets and also added some art stones. 


After I gave a coat of white gesso on them I used the Lindy's Gang ''Tibetan Poppy Teal'', ''Sassy Sapphire'' and ''Bayou Boogie Gold'' sprays to color my cards.


I gave an extra shine on my cards with Finnabair Sparks ''Mermaid Sparkle'' and ''Dragon's Eye'' paints and finish them of with my favorite ''White Gold'' Wax.
Lastly I added some ''Platinum'' and ''Copper'' glass glitter and made a few splatters with a white splash ink.


That was all from me my friends! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου