Κυριακή 1 Ιουλίου 2018

''Life is Good at the Beach'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dears and happy Sunday to all!
 
Today I would like to share with you my layout for More Than Words challenge blog. 
As we are almost in the middle of summer we have a new summery challenge.
 
 

Word Inspiration - BEACH
Creative Challenge - SEASHELLS

My family vacations are totally connected with the BEACH. Here in Greece, we have some of the most beautiful beaches, and in the Summertime we love to spend our free time there. I used a photo of a beach for the word inspiration and added lots of SEASHELLS for the creative challenge.


Some close ups...


For my layout, I used papers from the Maja Design ''Denim & Friends'' collection. My main paper is the ''Summer Shirt''.


 To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. Then, I created texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil and when dried, I added color with the ''Baby Blue Eyes Aqua'' and the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' Lindy's Gang sprays.


I painted the ''Iron Garnish #3'' and the ''Scroll Set #1'' chipboards with the Finnabair Sparks ''Magical Pond'' acrylic paint. The ''Foliage #12'' and the chipboard title were heat embossed with the ''Aged Ivory'' Stampendous embossing enamel. All the chipboards I used are Dusty Attic.  


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and made some splatters with white acrylic ink.



That was all from me my friends!
 
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
Thank you so much for your time!



1 σχόλιο: