Τετάρτη 11 Ιουλίου 2018

''Sun Kissed'' - GD Layout for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge Blog




Hello dear friends!
 
Today, I'm back to share with you a layout I made as a guest designer at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge Blog. I am very happy and so honored to be invited and designing for the July challenge. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!

''SUN''




You can watch all the procedure an the video tutorial I have made for you...




And here are some detailed photos too...


For my layout, I used papers from the 7 Dots Studio ''Hazy Days'' collection and my main paper is the ''Oil Spil''.  


First, I created texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil and when dried, I added color with ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and ''Grab a Guy Gold'' Lindy's gang sprays.


I heat embossed the word title from the ''Mini Captions #12'' with the ''Golden Angel Wings'' Lindy's embossing powder. 


The ''ATC Frame #6'' & the ''Decorative Scroll #1'' chipboards were also embossed with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' powder and then I randomly rubbed a little ''White Gold'' metallique wax on them. All the chipboards I used are from the Dusty Attic.


When everything was glued down, I added some ''Plum'' glass beads, ''Bronze'' micro beads & ''Copper'' glass glitter and made some splashes with white acrylic ink.   



That was all from me my friends! I hope you will enjoy it and inspire you a little bit with my work. 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for your time!



1 σχόλιο: