Τρίτη 17 Ιουλίου 2018

''Beach This Way'' - DT Layout for Maja Design July-August Moodboard



Hello dears!!!

I'm back today, to share my latest layout made for Maja's Design July-August Moodboard.


I got inspired by the beautiful shades of blue and brown along with the gorgeous photo of the beach.


Some close ups...


  For my background, I used the ''Worn Indigo'' paper from the gorgeous ''Denim & Friends'' collection.


To start, I applied a coat of clear gesso on my papers. When it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the ''Whale Watch Blue'' Lindy's spray.


I heat embossed the ''Chain Circle'' chipboard frame with the ''Aged Taupe'' embossing enamel. When dried I randomly wrapped some ''Bronze Age'' wax.


The chipboards from the ''Seaweed #1'', the ''Mini Achors'', the ''Mini Ships Wheels'', the ''Life Buoys'', the ''Swirly Vine #4 Small'' and the title from the ''Mini Captions #13'' were also heat embossed with the ''Aged Ivory'' embossing enamel. The chipboards I used are from Dusty Attic.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and made the final touch with some splatters with white ink. 


Paper used:





Challenge Entering

Mixed Media & Art July Moodboard


I got inspired by the sketch, the color palette and the shells.


That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!


2 σχόλια: