Παρασκευή 27 Ιουλίου 2018

''Happiness is the Beauty of Little Things'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog



Hello everyone!

I'm back tonight to share with you my latest layout made for my July inspiration at the Dusty Attic blog. 



I choose the ''9mm'' paper from the 7dots Studio Dreamscapes collection and I started by applying clear gesso on the background. Then I used a stencil with modelling paste and heat embossed the pattern with the ''Pop Rock Purple'' Lindy's Gang embossing powder to create some texture.


I added color with the ''Urban Amethyst'' and the ''Pop Rock Purple'' Lindy's sprays and made some splatters with white gesso diluted with water to soften a little bit the colors.


  I painted the ''Lavender'' chipboards with the ''Iris Potion'' sparks acrylic paint.


The ''Creative Script'' and the chipboards from the ''Mini Tabs #5'' and the ''Page Pebbles #3'' were also painted with the ''Dragon's Eye'' sparks acrylic paint.


I glued everything down and added a few Dusty In Bloom ''Grassy Knoll'' along with the purple flowers to make some contrast.


Dusty attic products used:



Challenge Entering




Thank you for stopping!


 

6 σχόλια: