Παρασκευή 23 Μαρτίου 2018

''Warm Wishes'' - DT Tag for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello everyone!

I'm back today to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.


The word of this month's challenge is ''Warm''.

Here you can see some details...  


I used for my tag papers from the ''Rose Quartz'' Prima Marketing collection. 
To start, I made some mixed media on the background with modeling paste and a stencil.
 

 Then, I made some stamping here and there and I added color with ''Coton Candy Pink'' Lindy's spray. 


When everything was glued down, I added some Dress my Craft sequins along with some pink glitter and colored a little more with the Finnabair Sparks ''Butterfly Spells'' acrylic paint.
 

The final touch was made with some splatters with white acrylic ink.


Well thats all from me today!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου