Τετάρτη 7 Μαρτίου 2018

''Captured Moments'' - DT Layout for Maja Design March Moodboard



Hello my dear friends!!!

Today, I have a new layout to share with you made for Maja's Design March Moodboard.


A beautiful moodboard in pink, pearl and charcoal shades.
 


Some close ups...


 I used the back side of the ''Ephemera'' paper from the new gorgeous ''Celebration'' collection as the main paper for my background and I made some layers on it with the ''To the Party'' and the ''Good Times'' papers.


First, I gave my background a coat of clear gesso. When it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the Finnabair ”Butterfly Spells” acrylic paint sparks.


 I painted the flourish chipboard with the ”Raven Black” acrylic paint sparks. The chipboard title was also painted with the ''Butterfly Spells'' sparks paint. The chipboards and the flowers I used, are from Dusty Attic.


 When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and sprinkled a little glitter in pink. The final touch was made with some splatters with white ink.



Papers used:




That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου