Παρασκευή 2 Μαρτίου 2018

''The Good Life'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog




Hello my dear friends, thanks for stopping by!
 
New month has already started and we have a new fabulous challenge at More Than Words. And this month we have some new changes to our rules! So be sure to read the rules before you join us!


 Word Inspiration - COMFORTABLE 
Creative Challenge - COLOUR COMBO
 
 The word inspiration brought to my mind a cozy morning in the lounge with a warm blanket. So with that in mind, I used a photo of a cat wrapped with a blanket and feeling so COMFORTABLE and happy. For the COLOUR COMBO challenge, I used the purple and blue/green shades along with some white.
 
 
Here are some close ups of my layout...
 

For my layout, I used papers from the ''Writer's Block'' 7dots Studio collection. 

 
 To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. Then, I created texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil and when dried, I added color with the ''Open Arms Amethyst'' Lindy’s spray.


I painted the title and the ''Boho Feathers'' chipboards with the Finnabair metallique ''Mermaid Sparkle'' acrylic paint. The ''String Frame'' and the ''Doodads #8'' chipboard were also painted with the ''Iris Potion'' acrylic paint. All the chipboards I used are Dusty Attic. 


 When everything was glued down, I added some ''Zinc'' and ''Licorice'' micro beads.

 

That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your time!
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου