Κυριακή 25 Μαρτίου 2018

''Dreamer'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog March Moodboard



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the Dusty Attic blog sharing my inspiration for this month which is based on that gorgeous moodboard.

 

I totally fall inlove with those photos of the beautiful flowers and the soft color palette. 
Aren't they absolutely gorgeous?


Some detailed photos...


For my background, I used the ''Seeds of Love'' paper from the ''Vintage Artistry'' 49 and Market collection. I created texture by applying modeling paste through the ''Chicken Wire'' stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the ''Cotton Candy Pink'' Lindy's spray.



I painted the ''Swirly Vine #5'' and the words title chipboards with the Finnabair Sparks ''Butterfly Spells'' acrylic paint



The chippies from the ''Foliage #8'', the ''String Frames Small'' and the ''ATC Frame #7'' were also painted with the Sparks ''Mermaid Sparkle'' acrylic paint.


As a final touch I added art stones along with some glitter and made splatters with white acrylic ink.


Dusty attic products used:

ATC Frame #7

 Foliage #8


Swirly Vine #5

 String Frames Small



Thank you for stopping by.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου