Πέμπτη 24 Νοεμβρίου 2016

''Joy - Hope - Wish'' - A Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


Hello my crafty friends!
Today I will share with you two layouts and two video tutorials, I made for November Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard

The first one is a Christmasy layout designed with 7dots studio papers from ''Yuletide'' collection and Prima Marketing flowers.

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure.



I based my layout on November challenges over at 7dots Studio, at Berry71bleu and at More Than Words Challenge blogs. I used for something old the paper collection from last year, for something new a flair and the color blue.  





2Crafty Chipboards used on this project...
Festive Music Notes
Xmas Mini Word Pack
Stars



Some close ups...


To design my background I used ''Ocean Breeze Blue'', ''Baby Blue Eyes Aqua'' and ''Delphinium Turquoise'' Lindy's Stamp Gang mists with a few splatters of ''White'' 13arts Splash ink to make it look like it's snowy.


I heat embossed the ''Festive Music Notes'' and the ''Stars'' chipboards
with ''Queen Sheba's Silver'' Lindy's powder and sprinkled them with some finnabair's white glitter. The titles were painted with ''Metallique Rich Turquoise'' Acrylic Paint.


 I also added Finnabair's Graphite paste for more texture.


A final touch with some more white splatters and my snowy background was ready.


 Thank you for stopping by!!!

21 σχόλια:

  1. wow Mary this is amazing, stunning and fabulous! Thank you for entering our challenge here at Berry71Bleu x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. What can I say except that I'm totally in love with this layout! You made all single details so wonderful that my jaw is broken! I feel so blessed that you use my deer flair on this beauty! Thanks for joining us at More than words Mary!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. You already know I LOVE your layout Mary. Brilliant in every way & I enjoyed your video too. So glad to have you play along with us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This is drop-dead gorgeous Mary! Those blues add to the wintery feel beautifully. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. love this page Mary!!
    absolutely amazing!!!! your background always are marvelous like this one!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. WOW! This is EXQUISITE!!
    Thank you Mary for joining in over @ More Than Words!! 💕

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This layout is perfect! What a precious photo! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Once again you take my breath away my friend!! All the best from MTW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. What a beautiful photo you have on your layout, and such a beautiful page. Stunning! Thanks for joining our November challenge at Berry71Bleu

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Absolutely brilliant and wintery page. Just love your work sweetie! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Wowsers lady...you know I love your work so much! This is just a delight and I love everything about it! Stunning! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Amazing creation as always thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio challenge !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Love this Mary! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio & Berry71Bleu November Challenges.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. So beautiful as usual miss ❤️ Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. wow fantastic layout!! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio Challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. Fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us over at 7 Dots Studio for our "Moments in Time" challenge xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. So beautiful! Thank you so much for participating to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή