Κυριακή 27 Νοεμβρίου 2016

''Amaze Yourself'' - DT Layout for Maja Design


Hello my friends and Happy Sunday to all!!!

Today I'm hosting the Maja Design blog with my latest layout featuring the beautiful ''Vintage Autumn Basics'' collection.


The photo I found on Pinterest made wanna design a mysterious and dramatic layout. Before I start I want to give to the photographer all the proper credits for that awesome photo.


For my background, I used two papers. The ''no.VII'' as the main one and a torn piece of the ''no.XVIII'' which I glued it above the other.


I gave texture to my background with modeling paste and a stencil. I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, the ''Cocoa Bean Copper'', ''Lucky Shamrock Green'', the ''Endelweis Moss Green'' to color the spot where I placed my cluster. Some splatters with ''Midnight Randervous Raven'' and a little stamping completed my background.


I heat embossed the ''Amaze yourself'' title with ''Midnight Pewter'' lindy's powder and the ''Skeleton Clock Frame'' with ''Midnight Copper''. The ''Viney page frame'', (from which I used only some pieces), was sprayed with ''Endelweis Moss Green'' mist. All the chipboards I used were 2Crafty.


I made my clusters with Prima Marketing flowers and I added some ”Scrap Unlimited” embellishments to accomplish them.


Some splatters with white gesso and microbeads in ”copper” to match with the earth colors to finished my layout.

Papers used:




I based my layout on the following challenges:








Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


5 σχόλια:

  1. Such a beautiful creation Mary !! Loved it !!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This layout is amazing I love all the layering and the details you put in it! Thanks for playing along at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Amazing again lovely piece thanks for Lindy's and Scrapki Challenge!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Very beautiful, rich project ♥ thanks for playing along with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή