Πέμπτη 24 Νοεμβρίου 2016

''Dream Big'' - A Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


 The second layout of my November Inspiration for 2Crafty Chipboards was made for C.S.I. Blog as the 2Crafty was sponsoring them and we were invited as guest designers for October.

''Case file 216''


I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure.



2Crafty Chipboards used...
Polaroid Assortment Frames
 Asst Mini Camera Set
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
Steampunk Gears Small
Gears
Dream Big Title



With this layout I'm entering at The Creative Studio November Challenge.



And a closer look...


I highlighted my paper with some white gesso and then I used white modeling paste and a little black with different stencils to make contrast. I created my background with ''Peony Scarlet Red'' and ''Ocean Breeze Blue'' Lindy's Stamp Gang mists.


I painted the ''Dream Big'' title, the ''Stars'' and the mini camera from the ''Mini Camera Set'' chippies with ''Rich Turquoise'' Acrylic Paint. The frames from ''Polaroid Assortment Frames'' were painted with ''Aqua-Rose'' Paint.


 The ''Gears'' were stamped with ''Watering Can'' Archival Ink and the big square frame which is a left over piece from the ''Polaroid Assortment Frames'' were heat embossed with ''Tera Cotta Red'' Lindy's powder. ''Vintage Rose'' Acrylic Paint for the square left over piece.


Well, that's all for today...

 Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 σχόλια:

  1. This is wonderful Mary!!! Thank you for joining us at the "Movember" Challenge at Canvas Corp Brands this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful layout!! Thank for the video!! so many things get to learn from your video tutorials!! Thank you soo much !!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Beautiful work as always Mary. Love the details and textures.
    Thank you for playing along with Canvas Corp Brands.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. So pretty love all the texture! Thanks for playing along at Canvas Corp Brands!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή