Κυριακή 16 Οκτωβρίου 2016

''Believe'' - DT Layout for Maja Design

Hello my sweet friends!
Today, I'm up on Maja Design blog and I would like to share a new layout I made with papers from two collections... ''Enjoying outdoors'' and ''Vintage Summer Basics''.


When I found that beautiful photo on Pinterest I decided to use it for my new layout... It's so mysterious and so magical at the same time and I couldn't resist! Of course, I want to give all the proper credits to the photographer.


The green paper is the ''Beautiful trees'' from the ''Enjoying outdoors'' and the brown is the ''Minnen'' from the ''Vintage Summer Basics'' collections. I tore the brown one in the middle and glued it on the green paper. Have I ever tell you how much I love to tear and distress those papers? They look amazingly gorgeous that way!


I made my background by using modeling paste and a stencil over a coat of clear gesso. All the mediums I used are Finnabair's. This time, I prefered to play with magical powders (Red Hot Poker Orange, Cowbunga Copper and Cattail Copper Brown) from Lindy's Stamp Gang to color my page. I made my own mist with ''Ponderosa Pines Olive'' magical and misted the 2crafty chipboards.


I made my clusters with Prima Marketing flowers and I added some ''Scrap Unlimited'' embellishments to accomplish them.


Some splatters with white gesso, microbeads in ''copper'' to match with the earth colors and a few gems to finish my layout.
Papers used:







 Challenges Entering

Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo October Challenge


Prima Marketing BAP October Challenge



Thank you for your time my friends!

3 σχόλια:

  1. wow wow lovely Thanks for playing with scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge !!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Fantastic layout! Thank you for joining in with the challenge over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Very beautiful layout!
    Thank You for joining our challenge at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo! :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή