Κυριακή 30 Οκτωβρίου 2016

T'is the Season - A Christmas Tag for Maja Design



Hello everyone!!!
I'm up on the Maja Design blog today and I have a Christmas tag to share with you. This is my first project made with the brand new ''I Wiss'' collection and I have to say that I really loved it!!! These papers are simply amazing!!!


I used two papers for my background, the ''I wish those memories will last'' and for the second layer the ''I wish for frosty mornings''. I applied modeling paste with a stencil to create some texture. Then, I made some splatters with ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' Lindy's Stamp Gang mist and some random stamping with a script stamp and ''Coffee'' Archival ink .


I heat embossed the title and the ''Corner Sweet Holly'' chipboard, which I cut in two pieces, with ''Midnight Bronze'' embossing powder and the little birds on it with ''King Midas Gold''. With the same powder I also embossed the ''Flower Chain'' chippie. The snowflakes were embossed with two powders, first with ''Silver Moon Turquoise'' and then with ''Golder Angel Wings''.


I made a floral frame with a die and the ''I wish for peace and joy'' paper and placed it on my cluster under my main flower. A little sisal, colored with the same mist I used before, completed my cluster. Some microbeads and glass glitter and my christmas tag was ready.


All the chipboards used were 2Crafty and the flowers were Prima Marketing.

Papers used:


Well, that's all for today, my friends!

Thank you for your time!

1 σχόλιο: