Τετάρτη 5 Οκτωβρίου 2016

''Cherish'' - Layout for Maja Design



Hello my friends!
Today, I'll share with you a layout for Maja's Design October Moodboard.
 Amazing autumn colors!!! Don't you thing?





I used the ''Spending Time'' paper from ''Enjoying Outdoors'' collection for my background, and the ''1915'' from the 'Vintage Summer Basics'' behide my photo. I made a fussy cutting on some vintage clocks from the Vintage Autumn Basics ''No XVI'' paper. My title is 2Crafty chipboard. I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and powders and Finnabair art basics.




That's all from me, my friends! Don't forget to step over at the blog for more inspiration! Some wonderful projects are waiting to inspire you!

Thank you for your time!

8 σχόλια:

  1. I'm in love wow wow wow
    thanks for playing at Lindy's stamp gang Challenge this month!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Super Nice.
    Thanks for playing along at Lindys!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Mary your layouts are always breathtaking!!! Thanks for joining us at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Wow, I love the layers and the mood of your amazing artwork ♥ Thank you for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Absolutely wonderful layout! Thanks so much for entering this into the Lindy's Color Challenge oxox

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. So beautiful! Thank you for playing with us on Studio75 blog :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Wow! Thank you for join us at Lindy’s Stamp Gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. I love the colors and details, an amazing project! Thank you for joining us at Studio 75 challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή