Σάββατο 11 Ιουλίου 2020

''A Glimpse of Life'' - DT layout for 49 and Market July Inspiration Part 1

 

 
Hello dear friends and welcome back on the blog today!

I'm up on 49 and Market with a new post for July. I used the Vintage Artistry Lilac collection and several gorgeous flowers along with its assorted laser-cut shapes and I made a vintage layout in lilac and parchment tones. I enjoyed working with this collection and I hope you enjoy it too.

 
For my background, I used the backside of the cover and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. When the gesso was dried, I added in some texture with Finnabair icing paste and a stencil. Then, I made a randomly stamping with the ”Pascale’s Rations ” and ”1787 Stamps, and I used Lindy’s Gang Tea Pot Purple spray to add some color.
 

The Dusty Attic chipboards were colored with Finnabair Sparks acrylic paint in Iris Potion and Rustic Brown. Then I randomly applied Amethyst Magic and Brushed Iron wax. Next, I added some gorgeous flowers from several sets like Enchanted, Garden Petals, and Mini-Series 01 sets in violet, twilight, and parchment tones. Then it was the fun part, to arrange all the elements around my photo by making several layers with all of them. Wishing Bubbles in Grape Soda were added to complete my composition.


To finish, I added art stones, glass beads along with glitter for more shine. Splatters with white acrylic paint diluted with water finished off my page.

 

49 and Market products:

Vintage Artistry Lilac 12×12 Collection Pack

Enchanted Petals – Parchment

Garden Petals – Parchment

Garden Petals – Twilight

Flower Mini Series 01 – Violet

Pascale’s Rations Stamp Set (4×6)

1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard (4×6)

Wishing Bubbles – Grape Soda


 

 Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!


Thanks so much for stopping by.

 

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου