Τρίτη 28 Ιουλίου 2020

''Live Life in Full Bloom'' - DT layout for 49 and Market July Inspiration Part 2

 

Hello friends and welcome back on the blog today!


I'm up on 49 and Market blog with my second post for July. This time, I used the Irrevocable Beauty collection and flowers from the Enchanted Petals set in Twilight color along with its assorted laser cut shapes. I love so much working with collections and assorted laser cut shapes. Makes my work easier and the result is so amazing!

 

For my background, I used the backside of the cover and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. When the gesso was dried, I added in some texture with Finnabair icing paste in Amethyst Magic and a stencil. Then, I made a randomly stamping with the ”Pascale’s Rations” and ”Springtime Harmony” Stamp Sets and I used Lindy’s Stamp Gang Tea Pot Purple spray to add some color.

 

The resin elements were colored with Finnabair Sparks acrylic paint in Iris Potion, Golden Moss, and Unicorn’s Hair tones.

   

Next, I added in some gorgeous flowers from Enchanted Petals set in Twilight. Then it was the fun part, to arrange all the elements around my photo by making several layers with all of them. Wishing Bubbles in Grape Soda were added to complete my composition.


To finish, I added glass beads along with glitter for more shine.



49 and Market products:


Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου