Πέμπτη 2 Ιουλίου 2020

''Live a Life You Love'' - DT layout for 49 and Market July Inspiration

 

Hello dear friends!

I'm back on 49 and Market today and I have created a new layout using the gorgeous Vintage Artistry Natural collection. From the first time, I saw these papers I just loved them so much.


For my background, I chose to use the ”Ecology” paper and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. When the gesso was dried, I added some texture with Finnabair modeling paste and a stencil and then I heat embossed the pattern with the Lindy’s Gang Bratwurst Brown embossing powder. I continued with a randomly stamping with the ”1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard” and also added some color with the Lindy’s Mission Bells Brown spray too.

The resin elements and the pieces of the Dusty Attic Lattice Small chipboard were colored with Finnabair acrylic paint in Rustic Brown color and randomly applied on the chipboard White Gold wax to highlight them a little and achieve more contrast with the other elements.


Next, I picked some pieces from the Vintage Artistry Natural Collage Stack and along with several flowers from Garden Petals and Enchanted Petals in Salmon and Parchment colors made several layers around my photo. I also added Wishing Bubbles in Cream Soda and Crush tones to add more interest on my composition.

To finish, I added art stones and glitter for more shine. The last touch was made with some dry brushing with white gesso and my layout was completed. I hope you like it!

 

49 and Market products:

Vintage Artistry Natural 12×12 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Natural – Ecology

Vintage Artistry Natural Collage Stack

Garden Petals – Parchment

Enchanted Petals – Salmon

Enchanted Petals – Parchment

1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard (4×6)

Wishing Bubbles – Cream Soda

Wishing Bubbles – Crush


Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου