Τρίτη 1 Ιανουαρίου 2019

''Live Your Dreams With Passion'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dears and welcome to my blog!

I hope you have had a wonderful holidays and I'm wishing you the new year to bring you all the joy and happiness that you desire.

Today, I'm sharing with you my layout for the first challenge of 2019 over at More Than Words blog.


This is our challenge board...


Word Inspiration - GOALS 
Creative Challenge - JOURNALING

 The word GOALS inspired me to create a layout with the things I want to do for myself in 2019. I want to find more free time for me and to do things I love more. I hope I can get there. For the creative challenge I added some sticker phrases as my JOURNALING.



For my background I used the ''Knitted'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Northern Lights'' collection.


 I started by applying clear gesso on the paper. Then, I created texture with the Finnabair ''Frosty Pearl'' Icing Paste and a stencil and when dried, I added some color with the Lindy's Gang ''Open Arms Amethyst'' spray.


I painted the Dusty Attic chipboard ''Doodads #7'' Finnabair ''White Pearl'' acrylic paint.


 The ''Ginkgo Biloba'' chippies were also painted with the Finnabair ''Ice Queen'' paint.



When everything was glued down, I added art stones and made splatters with white ink.
 
That was all from me my friends!

 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
Thank you so much for your time!



1 σχόλιο: