Πέμπτη 10 Ιανουαρίου 2019

''Never Give Up'' - DT layout for 7Dots Studio January Challenge



Hello dears and welcome to my blog!

Today, I'm sharing with you my layout for 7Dots Studio which is based on our beautiful moodboard.


I got inspired by the gorgeous wintery photos and I used the color combination which was so perfect for my mystery wintery page.



For my layout, I choose to work with the Homegrown collection and I used two papers to base my composition, the Dreamy and the Wool.
 

I started by applying clear gesso on my background and then I created texture with the Finnabair ''Frosty Pearl'' Icing Paste and a stencil. When dried, I added some color with the Lindy's Gang ''Whale Watch Blue'' and the ''Afternoon Delight Denim'' sprays.


 I painted the Dusty Attic chipboard ''Mystic Frame #2'' with the Finnabair ''White Pearl'' acrylic paint. 





Products used:
HomeGrown - Clear Stamps
Homegrown - Word Stickers



That was all from me my friends!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
Thank you so much for your time!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου