Τρίτη 15 Ιανουαρίου 2019

''Speak From the Heart'' - DT Layout with ***VIDEO TUTORIAL*** for 7Dots Studio January Inspiration



Hello dear friends!

I'm back tonight to share with you my new layout with a video tutorial made for 7Dots Studio. Since January has started with a lot of snow and very low temperature here in Greece I was inspired to create a wintry layout in grey, white and red tones.
 
 
Here you can watch the process...
 
 
 
 
And here are some close ups...
 

For my layout, I used papers from the gorgeous Yuletide collection and combined them with stencil, stamps and word stickers from various collections.




 
 
Products used:
Thoughts Keeper - Clear Stamps
Homegrown - Clear Stamps
Homegrown - Word Stickers 6x12
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου