Παρασκευή 1 Ιουνίου 2018

''Journey'' - DT Canvas for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dears!

First month of summer starts today and at More Than Words challenge blog we have a new challenge.



Word Inspiration - JOURNEY
Creative Challenge - MAP

 The word inspiration JOURNEY brings to my mind a lot of things and to be honest I couldn't decide which one to use. After a lot of brainstorming, I decided to make a vintage canvas. So I chose a photo of an old compass and a map which represents to me the journey of generations from the past until now. 
For the creative challenge I have used the MAP on the photo.


Here are some close ups...


 To start, I covered the canvas with clear gesso. Then, I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil and applied some white crackle paste here and there.

 
I added color with the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' Lindy's Gang spray. Then, I made a little random stamping and heat embossed the pattern with the ''Midnight Bronze'' Lindy's powder.


I used the Finnabair ''Rustic Brown'' acrylic paint to color the ''Clockworks Small'' and the ''Industrial Border #3'' chipboards. The pieces from the ''Perforated Mesh'' chipboard were also painted with the ''Steampunk Copper'' acrylic paint. All the chipboards I used are Dusty Attic.



When everything was glued down, I added some copper glass glitter, plum glass beads and bronze micro beads and made some splatters with white acrylic ink.
 



That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
Thank you so much for your time!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου