Τετάρτη 6 Ιουνίου 2018

''Such a Great Day to Remember'' - DT Layout for Maja Design June Moodboard



Hello dear friends!!!
 
Today, I have a new layout to share made for Maja's Design June Moodboard.




The beautiful colors and those gorgeous photos inspired me to create a soft romantic page with lots of flowers, chipboards and IOD moulds.


Here are some close ups...



 I used the ''The elegant Winehouse'' paper and made a layer on it with the back side of the ''The magnificent Flowerstreet'' paper from the gorgeous ''Sofiero'' collection.



 To start, I applied a coat of clear gesso on my papers. When it was dried, I added some texture with paper paste and a stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the ''Whale Watch Blue'' Lindy's spray.


 I painted the ''Swirly Frame'' flourish chipboard and the title word with the Finnabair ''Ice Queen” acrylic paint. When dried I randomly wrapped some ''White Gold'' wax. The chipboards I used are from Dusty Attic.

The moulds were also wrapped with ''White Gold'' and ''Blue Velvet'' waxes.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and some blue glitter and made the final touch with some splatters with white ink. 
 
 
Paper used:




That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!
 
 
 

2 σχόλια: