Παρασκευή 22 Ιουνίου 2018

''This Fills my Heart'' - DT Layout for Maja Design June Inspiration



Hello everyone!

Tonight I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I would like to share with you a layout for my June inspiration. And for one more time, I made a colorful page with lots of flowers, chipboards and IOD moulds. The color combination I used is one of my favorite and I think it suits perfectly on the soft Maja Design papers. Don't you think?

As you may already know, I love searching on Pinterest to find photos to scrap and this time I came across with that photo. And, the beautiful papers from the ”Denim & Friends” collection was just perfect for it. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.

 

For my background I used the back side of the ”Fashion” paper. To start, I gave my background a coat of clear gesso. When it was dried, I added some texture with paper texture paste and a stencil.


I used some Lindy's Gang sprays to color my pages and made some stamping here and there. 


I heat embossed the ”Mystic Frame #2” flourish chipboard with the ”Gutten Tag Teal” Lindy's powder.  The title chipboard was also embossed with the ”Yodeling Yellow” powder and then, I covered it with the ''White Gold'' wax. I randomly rubbed the same wax on the flourish chipboard and on the moulds too. The chipboards I used are Dusty Attic. 


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and I made the final touch with some splatters with white ink.




Papers used:
 



Challenge Entering

Mixed Media & Art

I was inspired by the colors combination which is one of my favorites and I've also used the sketch to built my page.


That’s all for today, my friends!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
   


1 σχόλιο: