Δευτέρα 29 Αυγούστου 2016

''Happy Today'' - A Mixed Media Canvas for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial

''Happy Today''


My second project for 2Crafty Chipboard is a colourful canvas.
 
Here is my video tutorial on how I made this canvas.
TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



  2Crafty Chiboards I used... 
Asst Mini Camera Set
Word Circles Set 1
Film Strips-Small


I have based my canvas on the August challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge Blog.





I created my background with mixing light paste with four different magicals and applied them trought a stencil. You can see which colours I used in the video above.



I heat embossed the two ''Word Circles'' with ''Desert Moon Turquoise'' and the ''Film Strip'' with the ''Hydrangea Blue Mauve'' Lindy's embossing powder.


The chipboards from ''Asst Mini Camera Set'' were also heat embossed with ''Ceranium Coral Blush''.


 Well, that's all for me today... 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

7 σχόλια:

  1. What a beautiful rainbow of gorgeousness! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is just gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys
    Much Love

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Amazing! <3 Thanks for playing with Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Chalenge - KareenBH

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Love it I love your style and the texture wow wow wow !!!! Thanks for playing at Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge ❤️

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. WOW!So beautiful!Thanks for playing with Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Chalenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Very nice!!! Thanks for playing with Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Chalenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή